Sunday, May 8, 2011

MY Mom :)

We all love our moms, that is a given. They raised us, cooked for us, provided for us, loved us and put us above everything else. Today is the day you give thanks to your mom and remind her how thankful you are for her. Whether your mom is your dad, grandparent, foster parent or step mom, they are still your mom. I especially want to give thanks to my beautiful mother. I've put her through more than any mom deserves, but yet she STILL loves me and always will. I could never be any more grateful than I am today for having her as MY mom. She's my rock and my everything. Without her I wouldn't be the person I am today. She understands me better than anyone else and knows exactly what I need to do, even when I don't want to hear it. She is the most beautiful mother in the world and I am so glad that I look exactly like her ;)

Mom you are wonderful and you are strong. NEVER EVER forget it! I LOVE YOU! <3 Happy Mothers Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment