Thursday, May 19, 2011

Everything Changes..

I don't quite know how to feel exactly. Happy because I know they are in love and they are happy with each other, or sad because I know that I can no longer go downstairs and talk to her whenever I need her or just feel like talking. This really IS a bitter sweet feeling. She's my best friend even when times are tough. I do things that make her mad or that disappoint her, but yet she still loves me and always will. A sister bond is different than any other bond you can form in this entire world. She's strong and she's beautiful and I have no idea what I would do without her.. People keep telling me it's all a part of life, blahblahblah! BUT I know this is different than most peoples experiences with their siblings moving out and starting a life of their own.. I think that is the reason why I have been distancing myself, I'm scared.. I'm scared that I won't be able to see her when I wanna see her, or talk to her when I wanna talk to her. Everything changes when she gets married tomorrow and it really is freaking me out. I was asked to give a toast and I have no clue what to say because I know I will probably just end up crying the whole time haha. Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy for Brandon and my sister. I just know this is going to take some getting used to. Hopefully everything will turn out and will run smoothly. I love you both and I can not wait for you to be happily married!
WOOOOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment