Saturday, June 11, 2011

Losing friends due to making new ones is never a fun thing..

Recently I have made a new friend that I have grown to love as a person. He knows me so well already and it's only been about a month. The sad thing about this new friendship is that he is leaving to go on a mission to Australia. It gets brought up daily about how he is leaving and how bad it sucks and all that. He really is someone I care about a lot but everything happens for a reason, and I do believe that he was brought into my life at this time for something. He makes me want to be a better person and reminds me about the important things in life every day. So through all this exciting business, some not so exciting stuff has happened.. I've lost which I considered one of my best friends. No clue why. But apparently I'm a shady individual and that he never even liked me. Which is FINE. It just kinda sucks that he had to go tell other people what he REALLY thought about me instead of telling me. I do believe that this happened because of my new found relationship with my missionary. It sucks but like I said.. Everything happens for a reason! Couldn't be any more happier than I am right now. Life is great, my family is great and so are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment