Monday, August 22, 2011

I just.. Miss my boyfriend.

I really can't believe that Hunter has been gone for almost 2 months. This honestly has been one of the hardest things that I've ever had to do! It's hard not knowing the future, but that's just something that I personally need to work.. Having absolute faith and trusting that things are going to work out. You could say that I've done a lot of Spring cleaning with my life (more like Summer, but who cares)! I've lost some of my friends due to this huge change, but I can honestly say that this was Gods plan for me. And I'm completely okay with it. This has made me focus more on the important things in life, like family, school, church and work. But more importantly my future! This is really the happiest I've been in my entire life and I can only thank those who have pushed me to work that much harder. I'm back in school, more focused than ever! My boyfriend is serving a mission and I could not be any more proud of him. It's crazy how he can still make me like the only girl in the world for him yet he is a million and twenty seven miles away! Not really but it's an estimate haha. I just miss him so so so much and I just wish he were home to experience all these life changes with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment